"Every situation, moment in time is an opportunity to learn, but only if we are open to the lesson. Once learned, we then take our experience to the next situation, moment in time. This is the process of DISCOVERY over recovery." Peter Stone, M.A.
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Psychology In Trouble saga continues.
Check it out.
Copy and past the following into your web browser:
I am an expert in the field of Anger-Based Lost Control, Intimate Partner Violence, and Addiction. Unlike students and practitioners of general counseling psychology, for the past 20 years my study and practice has been specific to compensatory cycles of emotional and behavioral loss of control. Beginning with my graduate research, I had as my case studies the life spans of individuals who committed intimate partner homicide in contrast to individuals who violently offended within their communities while under the influence of alcohol and other drugs of abuse. As a result of this in-depth contrast study, I gained unprecedented and unparallelled insight into the acquisition, actuation, and maintenance of cycles of emotional distress expressed through Anger-Based Aggression, Domestic Abuse, and Addictive Behaviors. I hold a Master of Arts Degree from Norwich University, Vermont. My concentration of study was Counseling Psychology specific to Addiction Theory and Intervention Applications.
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you should have any problems registering for this blog, please contact me directly: peterstone@MyDiscover.org